Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Down two outs in the fourth two-run homer to Diamondbacks breathing space

Down two outs in the fourth two-run homer to Diamondbacks breathing space. This is his since August 11 after being traded to the Diamondbacks first home run, is No. 33 this year. "He's been trying, been trying to hit a home run." Melvin said. This is not only because he hoped the new team's first home game for everyone to leave a good impression, but also because he has hit 60 consecutive home runs I did not, though no one complained about him. "I have been trying, not because I have been playing," he said, "has been playing a long time no home runs, and that unlike the usual me. I often walked to or off the ball to." cheap mlb jerseys

The victory, coupled with Dodgers lost to Rocky, so Diamondbacks in the NL West rose to No. 1 ranking.

"I adapted very quickly here," Dunn said, "It feels so good. This is not always some feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment