Friday, April 30, 2010

Thursday's game with a new hair style is Luomanruizi first play

Thursday's game with a new hair style is Luomanruizi first play. 3 dozen seats no hits, walked one intentionally. Thor does not like to be asked is not Luomanruizi the barber on his performance had an impact. "I do not want this as a problem," Thor said, "He is a great player, if his ability is due to his hair, which I insult him. I do not talk about this issue. I do not want to take him the ability to joke. have too many jokes about him, and now I think we have realized how much ability he has. " cheap mlb jerseys

Although the no-hitter, but his batting in the Dodgers remained at 0.438,5 homers and 16 RBI. Luomanruizi in the playoffs will become a free agent, he said that if he continued to stay in Dodge, he will cut a point. However, he did not intend to re-haircut before spring training.

No comments:

Post a Comment